P'Zazz (Black - White)
Sometimes your space needs a little something extra to stand out from the crowd. The P’Zazz collection will give you just that, A subtle hint of shine that makes you stop and take notice. Rich colors give this collection an elegant feeling and with a shimmering surface, the P’Zazz collection is sure to give any space the glamour it deserves.
Mosaics are sold in full box (10.65 SF/Box)
Mosaic Blend are available in 1"x2" Mesh-mounted Sheet
Solid Mosaic are available in 2"x2" Mesh-mounted Sheet
How to order Tiles:
1) Select your Color
2) Select Tile Size
3) Enter how many Boxes you need
For Price Quote, Please Call 310.481.0611
- Special care should be taken when grouting with dark pigmented colors. A grout release is recommended to prevent finely powdered pigments from lodging in the pores of the surface. Use of latex modified thin-set is recommended for installation.
- Special care needs to be given when installing tiles 20" and larger. Since there are variations in all fired ceramic products, the tile and trim supplied for your particular installation may not match these samples. Final color selection should be made from actual tiles and trim and not from tile and trim samples or color reproductions.
- All tiles are sold in full box. Each box contains 10.65 square feet, except 12"x24" tile, which is packed in 15.49 square feet per box.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI A137.1 standards.
- P267 is a randomblend of 1"x2" pieces in White, Gray and Black.
- Sales Sheet
|Collection||Professional Tile Solutions Program|
|Style Name||P'Zazz (Black - White)|
|Tile Type||ColorBody Porcelain|
|Tile Size||12" x 12"|
|Available Sizes||6"x24", 12"x12", 12"x24"|
|Durability||All Residential / Commercial|
|Applications||Residential, Commercial, Commercial Exteriors, Heavy traffic areas, Industrial, Institutional|
|Approved Usage||Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles, Countertops, Backsplashes, Pool Linings|
|Recommended Grout Width||1/8" (3/16" when rectangular sizes are used in a staggered brick-joint pattern, where the overlap does not exceed 33%)|
|Freight to CFM||$150.00|
|Freight to Customer||Please call (310) 481-0611 for freight charge to your address|