Impacta T-950 Adhesive
Impacta T-950 Adhesive
for Hardwood & ProBase Rubber
Impacta T-950 is a 100%-solids, one-component, moisture-cured urethane adhesive, recommended for mainstream wood-floor installation. Impacta T-950’s formulation is perfectly suited for traditional solid wood flooring and engineered wood flooring of all sizes. Easy to trowel, Impacta T-950 exhibits quick grab to hold planks in place during installation, yet it provides enough slip time to align everything perfectly.
Available for will-call from Santa Fe Springs, CA
Impacta Acoustical Floor Underlayments by Sound Seal are the solution from foot fall or foot step noise between the floor / ceiling assembly. Impacta Floor Underlayments are premium underlayments that are available in many models and provide sound isolation between the floor covering and the sub floor. Impacta floor underlayments are different than any other underlayments on the market today. Each product or model has been designed, engineered and manufactured specifically around the floor covering and what the floor covering needs to maintain its integrity and warranty. Many years of research & development and testing have gone into each model and will provide years of acoustical sound reduction while maintaining the integrity and warranty of the floor.
• Do not install over any substrates containing asbestos.
• For interior installations only
• Not recommended for wood flooring designed for nail-down installations only
• Do not apply over any adhesive residues, including cutback adhesive.
• Do not install when the moisture vapor emission rate (MVER) exceeds 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (2,27 kg per 92,9 m2) per 24 hours, when using the anhydrous calcium chloride test (ASTM F1869).
• Do not install when the relative humidity (RH) of the concrete slab exceeds 80% (ASTM F2170).
• Use only when the substrate temperature is between 65°F and 90°F (18°C and 32°C).
• Impacta-ProBase acoustic rubber underlayment
• Exterior-grade plywood and other approved wood underlayments (per wood -ooring manufacturer recommendations)
• Concrete and properly prepared cement terrazzo
• Existing, properly prepared ceramic tile
• Cement-based self-leveling underlayments and patching compounds
• Properly prepared, primed gypsum underlayments that meet the requirements for compressive strength according to ASTM F2419
• Radiant-heat systems that have been properly installed
• All substrates must be structurally sound, dry, solid and stable.
• The substrate should be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loosely bonded toppings, loose particles, old adhesive residues, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion.
• Concrete and cement-based underlayments and patches must be fully cured and free of any hydrostatic and/or moisture problems.
• Concrete slabs exceeding 5 lbs. (2,27 kg) of MVER or 80% RH should be treated with a moisture vapor reduction product.
1. Read all installation instructions thoroughly before installation.
2. Select the appropriately notched trowel (see the “Approximate Product Coverage” section).
3. Spread the adhesive evenly over the subfloor, keeping the trowel at a 45° angle to the subfloor.
4. Only apply as much adhesive as can be installed within 45 minutes.
5. Install wood flooring or rubber underlayment in strict accordance with Sound Seal’s written instructions.
6. Adhesive transfer to the backing should be confirmed periodically by lifting the flooring material.
7. Avoid light/regular traffic for at least 12 hours. Avoid heavy traffic for at least 24 hours.
Immediately clean any adhesive smudges from the wood flooring’s surface and tools with urethane cleaner while the adhesive is still fresh/wet. Impacta T-950 is extremely difficult to remove when cured.
NOTE: Refer to technical and material safety data sheets for complete information regarding uses, application, limitations and safety.
Impacta T-950 bond coat adhesive coverage are as follow
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Style Name||Impacta T-950 Adhesive|
|Packaging||4 Gallon Pail|
|Coverage||Please see the chart|
|Durability||All Residential / Commercial|
|Freight to CFM||$0.00|
|Freight to Customer||Please call (310) 481-0611 for Freight Charge|